First, here’s the golden question…
1. Should you wait until you’ve tried every option? And nothing’s working?
2. Do you accept help when you’re about to drop from exhaustion? And you no longer think it looks lazy?
After all, you’ve proved that you’ve earned it by now?
3. Or do you accept help before you even need it?
The golden answer…
Accept help before you even need it.
1. Accepting help is a sign of strength.
No martyr role playing.
Simple honest I need help. How refreshing!
2. You’d get so much more done. And that matters.
3. You’re giving someone else the chance to contribute. To give. To grow.
After all, it’s not all about you, right?
4. This is a chance to build your A Team. A group of people who want to help you shine. Because when you work and live at that level, you get catapulted to where you want to be.
Accepting help shows you’re sharp enough to know that none of us have all the answers. That maybe, just maybe, someone out there wants to help you get to where you want to be…